Executive Women’s Leadership Program
Strategies for Accelerating
Impact, Influence and Advancement
While gender diversity is recognized as a hallmark of the most successful organizations, studies - including “Women Rising: the Unseen Barriers” reported in HBR* - reveal that gender bias continues to exist in most organizations. This program will provide participants with transformational communication skills, executive presence, and powerful leadership strategies while transforming mindset and behaviors that may hold women back from both contributing fully and moving up in the organization.
Propel your career forward with this highly interactive 3-day program presented by the George Washington University Center for Excellence in Public Leadership. Designed for women leaders in the private and public sectors who aspire to positions of greater influence and impact or have been identified as high-potential in their organizations, this breakthrough program will provide new strategies and tactics for you to take the lead and succeed at higher levels.
Participants will have the opportunity to network and build community with guest speakers and participating women leaders throughout the three days.
We offer the option to continue the learnings of the 3-day program with a monthly ‘virtual’ Mastermind Group accessed online for 6 months following completion of the EWLP program.
Members share insights, ideas and get support for newly learned best practices and address challenges in the workplace and in their career. Facilitated by executive coach Leslie Grossman, members can set goals, request accountability partners and continue to move forward expanding their leadership abilities and goals.
*Harvard Business Review, September 2013, Hermina Ibarra, Robin Ely, and Deborah Kolb
- Ideal For
- Executives and functional managers who aspire to positions of greater influence and authority in their organizations
- Those identified as high-potential talent by their organizations
- Mid and senior-level managers who lead teams or have direct reports
- Entrepreneurs, business owners, and family business professionals preparing for a leadership role
- Leaders at non-profits
- Learning Objectives
Whatever the organizational climate, key actions and behaviors learned in this program will create better leaders:
- Leading with vision and purpose
- Building trusted relationships and influential networks
- Language, voice, and leadership presence
- Powerful conversations to build trust and ensure accountability and engagement
- Negotiate with skill and ease
- The mindfulness of confidence
- The courage to lead, speak up and be heard
- Mastermind Groups to Continue Learning and Networking
- Following each cohort, we offer the option to continue learning with a monthly 90-minute-long ‘virtual’ Mastermind Group, at no additional cost ($997 value). The coaching experience can be accessed online for 6 months following completion of the Executive Women's Leadership Program. Mastermind members put their new insights from the program into real-life practice. They expand their network through closer relationships, solve professional challenges, and embrace new opportunities through group coaching and member support.
Leslie Grossman is a GW CEPL Senior Fellow and the Faculty Director for the Executive Women's Leadership and Women Leaders on the Rise Programs.
She is a leadership strategist, speaker, executive coach, and author of "Link Out: How to Turn Your Network into a Chain of Lasting Connections" (Wiley).
Recent Guest Speakers
Spring 2024: May 1-3
9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST*
*Optional networking session from 5 – 5:30 PM
Small group of up to 25
Interactive with Breakouts
GW CEPL Alumni
Groups of 5+
Mastermind Group: $997/person
EWLP + Mastermind Bundle: $3,950/person
“This course has given me a new perspective on my personal life as well as my career. A must- attend course because this touches on all aspects of our lives.”
“I have a renewed sense of purpose; I will be more intentional about building my network; I think I have a grasp of how to talk to my higher-ups.”
"...I truly value the tools and techniques we have learned to be fierce and powerful. In addition, realizing my vision has made me more motivated than I could have imagined!..."
“I feel that I have more confidence to manage my own future in the public sector. Also put my vision and energy into the areas that I have power over to make improvements for the better..."