Director, Executive Education & Coaching
Ina Gjikondi is a teacher, speaker, mother, creative thinker, innovator, poet, and co-curator of creative learning experiences that expand consciousness in the world. Ina serves as the Director of Executive Education & Coaching and as the Founder & e-Co Leadership Coaching Program Director at the George Washington University’s Center for Excellence in Public Leadership (GW CEPL). The e-Co Leadership Coaching Certification (e-CLC) is an International Coaching Federation certified professional foundational program rooted in the cultivation of energetic stability, by expanding, emerging, exchanging, and evolving in co-creation, co-connection, co-action, and co-movement in service to the greater good.
Ina believes in coaching as a way of being and an invitation to the practice of anchored capacity, where we learn to stay present, practical, and poetic, to expanding inward to connect outward and make a positive difference in the world. Ina works with people across the globe to awaken the leadership capacity through whole-system knowing and being, mobilizing the capacities of spaciousness, perception, imagination, inspiration, intuition, and creativity. Ina believes that our work as humanity is not about finding answers, it's about getting very clear in our questions and getting ourselves out of the way, allowing the collective field to emerge in active experimentation and action.
Prior to moving to the US, Ina was an active United Nations advocate, political campaign professional, and founder of several nonprofit organizations in her native home of Albania. She is inspired by her son Hadrian, who teaches her to slow down and show up for life with genuine curiosity. To develop this creative dialogue, she founded Hadrian Series, a learning hub to support families through embodied conversations, celebrating the wonders of life every day. Ina’s calling for the world is summed up in four words, two of which have been attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe as the last pronounced words before his death, “More Light and Love!”.
- Whole-Person & Whole-System Leadership Development
- Leadership & Executive Coaching
- Aesthetic & Nature-Based Learning
- Creativity & Innovation Practices
- Sustainability & Global Consciousness Initiatives
- Wellbeing & Resilience Applications
- Phenomenology & Goethean Science Methods
- Doctor of Education in Human and Organizational Learning, The George Washington University (in progress)
- Master of Arts, Human Resources Development, The GW Graduate School of Education and Human Development
- Master of Professional Studies in Political Management, The GW Graduate School of Political Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Law, University of Tirana, School of Law
Ina Gjikondi is a teacher, speaker, mother, creative thinker, innovator, poet, and co-curator of creative learning experiences that expand consciousness in the world.
Ina lives in Alexandria, Virginia with her family and loves visiting local gardens, book stores, and museums. She loves traveling, writing poetry, and reading folk medicine literature.